Designed for students who aspire to a global career in business. On top of the solid training in the regular Master's in Management degree, you will have the opportunity to develop your international outlook and expand your horizons. Go abroad and get in touch with different ways of living, thinking, studying and working. Work hard, dream big and the world will be at your feet.
Additional requirements for successfully completing this program include:
- English language at minimum C1 level (or as mother tongue) at enrollment;
- Second language and a third (if English is not the mother tongue) at minimum A2 level (or mother tongue);
- International Exchange Semester at Bachelor’s level outside home country – minimum 10-weeks.
Requirements to graduate as International Masters
- English at minimum C1 level (or as mother tongue) at enrolment;
- Second language and a third (if English is not the mother tongue) at minimum B1 level (or mother tongue);
- Have completed a minimum of one of the following activities at the end of the second semester, or be able to provide proof that the requirements will be completed before the conclusion of the program (minimum 10-weeks):
- International Exchange Semester outside Portugal and outside the country where the Bachelor’s degree was obtained;
- Or International Internship outside the campus country - Portugal, and the birthplace country of the student;
- Or be enrolled and complete a CEMS or Double Degree.
Failure to reach requirements at the end of the second semester will result in being transferred into the Regular Master’s Degree.
The standard duration of the International Master's in Management is three terms — two academic semesters and an additional term for completing the thesis.