The Fintech Initiative is conducted by the Nova SBE Finance Knowledge Center. This initiative aims to develop research and education on how FinTech is going to change the financial services industry, such as commercial banking, investment banking, and asset management. It also aims to promote and disseminate research and knowledge of FinTech in Society, namely its impact on financial literacy and inclusion.
- E-money, mobile money products, and the use of technology to increase the efficiency of market infrastructures
- Using transaction data and social network data to improve credit appraisals and access to credit
- How to automate and disseminate affordable investment advice using technology
- Deposits, lending, and capital raising (crowdfunding, peer to peer lending, micro-credit, and internet-only banks
The Fintech initiative includes activities such as the development of research and training programs in Fintech, including the use of information and technology in the finance industry to improve the efficiency of payment systems, deposits, and credit for companies/individuals as well as asset management. This project will produce an annual published public report on the Iberian Fintech industry and emerging markets.
- Paper “How Does Peer-to-Business Lending Affect Financial Policy of SMEs?” - available here
- FinTech Report – available here
- Work Project – Master's Thesis - Intelligent mobility and the creation of an eWallet
- Work Project – Master's Thesis - Impact Venture Capital: An Evaluation of the Status Quo and Future Development
- Work Project – Master's Thesis - INITIAL COIN OFFERING: Effective instrument for startups or speculation?“
- Master's course in Finance - Fintech ventures (Feb-May 2019)