Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
Nova School of Business & Economics is proud to organize the 28th Finance Forum, the Annual Meeting of the Spanish Finance Association (AEFIN)
The 28th Finance Forum will be held Online...
Professor Oliver Spalt will present the paper “Attracting the Sharks: Corporate Innovation and Securities Class Action Lawsuits”.
This paper provides novel evidence...
Professor Kenneth Ahern will present the paper “The Conglomerate Network”.
This paper proposes a network model of the economy in which conglomerate firms transmit...
New paper from Professor Francisco Queiró: Entrepreneurial Human Capital and Firm Dynamics
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.