Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
More information about the paper will be available soon.
Professor Kim Peijnenburg will present the paper BREAKING BAD: HOW HEALTH SHOCKS PROMPT CRIME
We explore the impact of health shocks on criminal behavior. Exploiting variations in the...
Professor Anna Pavlova will present the paper “Benchmarking Intensity”.
Benchmarking incentivizes fund managers to invest a fraction of their funds’ assets in their...
New paper from Professor Francisco Queiró: Entrepreneurial Human Capital and Firm Dynamics
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.