Step One — Online application
The admissions process starts upon submission of the online application along with the relevant documents.
Confirmation of enrolment will be subject to the presentation of an official graduation certificate within the first month of classes.
Are you a social innovator?’ video - guidelines (compulsory to Master's in Impact Entrepreneurship & Innovation applicants):
This master offers the unique opportunity to develop your own social venture throughout your time at Nova SBE. For this reason, it is ideal that you apply with a social problem and a potential solution in mind. However, if you do not have a specific idea, that should not stop you from applying!
If you do have a social problem that you deeply care about, you might find the time during the master’s to come up with a solution or to simply understand it further.
It is very important for us to understand who you are, what you care about and what potential solutions to social issues you have in mind.
What is this video about?
- A pitch to present yourself, your personal and professional experiences (both of successes and failures) and anything you find relevant for us to know. Remember, we can read your CV so tell us something that is not on it.
- Brief explanation of the grand challenge / societal issue that you care about and wish to tackle.
- Present your innovative solution to address that issue and which SDG(s), targets and indicators the idea is contributing to, if you have come that far in the development of the idea. Even if you do not have a specific idea or project, you should apply anyway! We want to know if you are an agent of change, just give us a hint. Focus more on who you are, what social issues keep you up at night and why solving them is important for a better world.
- Duration: 5 minutes (max.). Applications with longer videos will be penalized.
- No guidelines for video recording and editing, it is up to the candidate. (editing skills won't be evaluated)
- To submit the video and secure your privacy you should upload it on Youtube, unlisted, and then send the link in the application form.
Step Two — Interview
General Admission: Candidates may have to attend a Skype interview with either Alumni or faculty designed to examine the information provided in the application and evaluate the applicant’s eligibility and suitability for the program.
Double Degree: Candidates already accepted into a Nova SBE Master’s program and successfully pre-screened are invited to an interview in March, April, and May.
CEMS MIM: Candidates accepted into a Nova SBE Master’s program and successfully pre-screened are invited to an assessment designed to evaluate academic potential, international orientation, and communication skills.
Step Three — Decision
Following the application review, the Admissions Committee will make its final decision based on all information available. Selection decisions will be made in rounds/periods: end of February, end of March, end of April, end of May, and end of June.
Decisions will be communicated by email.
Candidates are responsible for checking their email account for school messages (including the spam or junk folders). In the event of no contact from the school, candidates should email or call the Student Recruitment & Admissions Office. When accepted, if candidates don’t confirm their commitment to be in the program, these slots will be considered vacant for the next selection round.
Step Four — Enrolment
Accepted candidates will have to pay a 1000€ non-refundable enrolment fee, to be deducted from the total tuition fee.
No exceptions or late payments will be accepted.
Enrolment in the CEMS MIM programs becomes effective after payment of an additional 1500€ non-refundable fee, to be deducted from the total tuition fee.
Admitted students can defer for up to one semester (Master's in Management and International Master's in Management) or year (Master's in Economics, Master's in Finance, International Master's in Finance, Master's in Business Analytics, Master’s in Impact Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Master’s in International Development & Public Policy).
They must inform the school until the enrolment fee payment deadline, pay the enrolment fee and each case, in order to be accepted, will be subject to analysis by the Student Recruitment & Admissions Office (email@example.com). Not respecting this deadline or making an unsuccessful request to defer will require submission of a new application.
The defer may be subject to a re-entry fee.
In case of doubts, regarding the application process and other information read the FAQ or contact the Student Recruitment&Admissions Office.