Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
Professor Pedro Bordalo will present the paper "Expectations of Fundamentals and Stock Market Puzzles"
We revisit several leading aggregate stock market puzzles by...
Professor Cem Demiroglu will be presenting the paper "Do Market Prices Improve the Accuracy of Court Valuations in Chapter 11?"
The average misvaluation of newly issued...
Professor Maria Guadalupe will present the paper “Learning, Clarity and Credibility in Teams: Evidence from an Agile Organization”.
This paper studies team dynamics in the...
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.
Nova SBE International Master's in Finance rises from the 21st place to the 14th worldwide, and 12th in Europe, and continues to be the best ranked in Portugal!