Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
More information soon.
Professor Maria Guadalupe will present the paper “Learning, Clarity and Credibility in Teams: Evidence from an Agile Organization”.
This paper studies team dynamics in the...
Professor Todd Gormley will be presenting "The Big Three and Board Gender Diversity: The Effectiveness of Shareholder Voice"
In 2017, “The Big Three” institutional...
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.
Nova SBE International Master's in Finance rises from the 21st place to the 14th worldwide, and 12th in Europe, and continues to be the best ranked in Portugal!
Miguel Ferreira, Susana Peralta and João Amador (also from Banco de Portugal), and 5 Nova SBE Alumni: Miguel Faria e Castro (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis), Professor Francisca Guedes de...