Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
Finance Talks are informal discussion sessions that bring together students, faculty and invited corporate guests to discuss relevant topics in Finance, jointly organized by Nova Finance Knowledge...
Finance Seminar with Professor Camelia Kuhnen from Kenan Flager, UNC
More information about the paper will be available soon.
Professor Bo Becker will present the paper “The Resilience of the U.S. Corporate Bond Market During Financial Crises”.
Corporate bond markets proved remarkably resilient in...
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.
Nova SBE International Master's in Finance rises from the 21st place to the 14th worldwide, and 12th in Europe, and continues to be the best ranked in Portugal!