Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
Professor Amit Goyal will present the paper “Picking Partners: Choice in Private Equity”.
We study the selection of private equity managers (GPs) from a contemporaneous and...
Professor Laurent Fresard will present the paper “Does Alternative Data Improve Financial Forecasting? The Horizon Effect”.
We analyze the effect of alternative data on the...
Finance Seminar with Professor Bo Becker.
More information about the paper will be available soon.
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)
The First FinTech Report analyses the FinTech ecosystem in Portugal and Spain (Iberia) and Africa.
Nova SBE International Master's in Finance rises from the 21st place to the 14th worldwide, and 12th in Europe, and continues to be the best ranked in Portugal!