Meetings will be held online.
There will be 8 sessions, 8 mentors, 16 ideas. Each group will have 2 mentors, 4 ideas to be presented in 2 back-to-back sessions. Each session will have 80 minutes followed by a 10-minute break.
The event will be open to all students, including those working on their JMP or a second paper.
Students can submit their ideas within the following areas through the online application form:
- Empirical CF; Theoretical CF; Empirical AP; Theoretical AP; Banking/Fintech; Household Finance and Behavioral Finance
Selected ideas will be matched with volunteer Coaches that are experts in the field.
In the online application form, students shall provide information such as:
- Preliminary title of the future paper related to the idea (limit: 100 characters with spaces)
- Description of the research question in one paragraph (limit: 1,000 characters with spaces)
- Why is this question important to tackle? (limit: 1,000 characters with spaces)
- What is the contribution of the idea to the existing literature? (limit: 1,000 characters with spaces)