Cumulative and mandatory criteria proved before submitting the application for the International Master’ in Management/Finance program, besides the general admission requirements established for the regular Master’s programs:
- English language at minimum C1 level;
- Second foreign language at minimum B1 level;
- Third foreign language at minimum B1 level (mandatory if English is not the mother tongue).
If the candidate has two mother tongues, they must request the “Honour Statement for Bilingual Candidates” document via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mandatory international experience completed after the end of the Bachelor’s and before the start of the Master’s program during a minimum period of 4 weeks. Only experiences outside of Portugal and outside of the country of nationality of the applicant will be considered;
- The internship can be virtual and may, or may not, be paid;
- The company/organization can be a Portuguese company operating overseas, but the overseas entity must be the one offering the internship;
- The proof of internship must be provided by the official internship organization, along with any additional documentation proving the exact dates of the internship and its location.
All candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements before submitting their applications will be automatically considered for the regular Master’s program. After this, admitted candidates may later change their degree to the International program before completing their second semester in the regular Master’s. Please find more information about requirements in the section below.
[update March 2021]
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation and considering the worldwide boarder restrictions, admissions criteria, namely the internship length, were reviewed. This is temporary and full criteria will be reintroduced for future intakes when international mobility becomes viable once more.