Past Research News | 25 April 2022
Nova SBE PhD Summer School applications are open
Nova SBE PhD Summer School application is open. Our school is offering the PhD Summer School: Development Economics to students and professionals who wish to advance their curriculum and knowledge. The 2022 edition will be held in person at Nova SBE campus and includes two courses. The courses are credit-bearing (ECTS), and they will be conducted in English.
- Course 1: Practical issues in designing and analyzing field experiments, 27- June 30, 2022, taught by David McKenzie, the World Bank
- Course: 2: Political economy and development, July 4 - 7, 2022, taught by Claudio Ferraz, Professor at the University of British Columbia
- Each course: ECTS: 3,5
- Tuition fee per course: the tuition fee is of 400 (early bird) or 600 (regular)
- Application deadlines: early-bird deadline is April 15, and the regular deadline is May 15
- Website with application link: https://bit.ly/3LrVEN7.
If you have questions, please write to the PhD Office (email@example.com).